L’Harmonie des Rapides – Phase 2 includes two buildings in the Aylmer sector of Gatineau. Both are located next to the bike path, a stone’s throw from the Ottawa River and just minutes from the Champlain Bridge.
28 MARTEL STREET
This 3-unit upscale building was built in 2011, and the three condos sold quickly, much to the satisfaction of the homeowners.
6 MARTEL STREET
These environmentally friendly, luxury condos construction is now finished. One unit is still available. Act quickly!
With three units each, the condos at 28 and 6 Martel Street offer residents great privacy and a simpler management of the co-ownership experience.
Eco-friendly structures offering Terra Verde Developments’ superior quality, both buildings are located in a natural setting in an urban environment, just a stone’s throw from the Deschênes Rapids on the Ottawa River and from the NCC bike path. They both boast numerous attractive features, including the following:
- Siding made entirely of brick and stone
- 9-foot ceilings
- Above-standard soundproofing
- 2-bedroom units with large decks/patios, one unit with mezzanine
- Units with 1100 ft2, 1206 ft2 and 1470 ft2
- Hardwood and ceramic tile flooring
- Granite countertops and wooden kitchen cabinets
- Gas fireplace, air conditioning and radiant floor heating
- Novoclimat and LEED© Canada For Homes certifications
Terra Verde Developments condominiums are environmentally friendly units, which means that they meet enhanced criteria for energy efficiency, health and respect for the environment. Two independent certifications attest to this: Novoclimat and LEED© For Homes.
Photo gallery 6 and 28 martel street